Sunday, April 11

Prints, how I adore thee!

There's nothing better than a good print! However, searching far and wide for an original/beautiful design harmonious with my collection (+ already in existence + printed on lovely fabric) has come to no avail. So! I'm developing my own trinket-y prints to harmonise with my collection..!

These defining prints from past seasons started my love affair with all things graphic and a little bit nutty:

Print from Jeremy Scott's A/W 2006 Collection "Food Fight"
Print from Jeremy Scott's A/W 2007 Collection "Happy Daze"

Print from Mala Brajkovic's "Morski and Friends" Collection (unknown year...2007?)
Giles' decapitated Bambi print, from his Spring/Summer 2008 Collection and on Lily Allen
Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer 2009
Christopher Kane Spring/Summer 2009
Proenza Schouler Spring/Summer 2010
Miu Miu Spring/Summer 2010
...so pumped to get started!

No comments: